Thank you for considering Northern Arizona University as your career choice. Northern Arizona University is committed tobringing excellence to our campus through diverse backgrounds, skills, experiences and perspectives. We respect and value diversity among our faculty, staff and students. For more information regarding our affirmative action plan, please visit our Affirmative Action Office.
All staff openings require an application to be submitted online through our Careers @ NAU system. Human Resources cannot accept hard copy information.
All faculty openings require an application to be submitted online as well. Please refer to the application procedure section of the vacancy announcement for further information regarding additional application materials that may be required by the department.
In addition to being committed to diversity, NAU’s environment is unmatched for natural beauty and for student-centered programs and services. The rich and diverse natural environment surrounding NAU provides exceptional research opportunities. We also embrace our mission to serve rural Arizona and Native American people and we seek a partnership in providing economic, cultural and social opportunities for all citizens of the region.
We also offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision options, short-term disability, retirement options and flexible spending accounts for health expenses.
- Paid time off including 10 paid holidays per year plus vacation and sick leave.
- Training and development opportunities
- Substantial tuition reduction benefits for employees and their eligible dependents at all three Arizona state universities
- Cultural and recreational opportunities across campus
- And much, much more!
To find out more about NAU and the Flagstaff Community, please click on the links to the left. To browse our openings or apply, please click on the employment category above.