Posters Required by Law
Every state and local government employer is required to post on its premises the following posters. Please print and post in a conspicuous place where employees and applicants for employment can see them. These posters are the most recent versions available and can be posted in either color or black and white.
You may view/print each poster by cutting and pasting the links to your browser.
- Equal Employment Opportunity(EEOC)
- Equal Employment Opportunity(EEOC) [Spanish]
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- State of Arizona Employment Forms
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Arizona Minimum Wage Poster 2012
- Arizona Worker's Compensation Law
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids
- Work Exposure to MRSA, Spinal Meningities, or TB
- Employee Safety and Health Protection