Maximizing Your Benefits
Maximizing and Saving Money on Your NAU Health Benefits
Learn ways to get the most out of your health care plan for the least amount of money. Representatives from Blue Cross Blue Shield, Campus Health Services, and others discuss cost saving strategies to lower pharmacy expenses and outline free services available to members such as the Health Management and Nurse-on-Call programs.
The seminar also offers information on:
- Finding affordable vision care
- How to “partner” with your health care provider and take more control of decisions about your treatment options
- Use of flexible spending accounts
- Accessing preventive services offered at NAU
- How and when to utilize a specialist vs. a primary care provider
- How to determine when to visit Campus Health Services (Fronske), an urgent care center, or the emergency room at the hospital
No more live seminars for 2012 but here are some materials you may be interested in!