Eligibility & Enrollment (Including Benefits Orientation for New Employees)
Health Insurances (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 2013 - PREMIUM RATE SHEET (ALL BENEFITS, by pay period)
- 2014 - PREMIUM RATE SHEET (ALL BENEFITS, by pay period)
Retirement & Financial Security (Life insurance, etc.)
Leaves of Absence (Vacation, Sick Time, Extended Leaves, Disability)
- The NAU BCBS retiree plan has no premium increase for 2014. Information on plan changes can be found on the Open Enrollment page
- December Retirement Vendor Sessions Regardless of your retirement plan participation, you are invited to schedule an appointment to discuss available options and services. TIAA/CREF will be in the University Union Walnut Room A from 8am-5pm on Dember 4th. Fidelity will be in the University Union Walnut Room A from 8am-5pm on December 5th.
- Affordable Care Act's health insurance marketplace notice will be mailed to employees at the end of September.
- Introducing the Blue Cross Blue Shield new mobile app. Members can use the app for ID cards, deductible trackers, Urgent Care locators, etc.